Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Introduction


Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.   Hebrews 12:2


I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Laura.

(^--That is my lovely sister, Cherie.)






<---This is me.












The wonderful man that stole my heart, and fuels this blog, is Aaron.







                        That's him.--->






This is what we look like together:


For me, this story begins when we looked like this:


   Aaron Age 11                                                           Laura Age 10


But for him, it was when we looked like this:

Aaron Age 18                 Laura Age 17


Over the life of this blog I hope to entertain by telling you all about how God has transformed us from those two adorable little children to the couple we are today and follow along as we find out who we are to become tomorrow. 

Sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and enjoy. 

1 comment: